How To Add Old Paparazzi Jewelry Products Into Shopify
To import products into your Shopify website, use the EXPORT TO CSV feature in your Paparazzi back office.
Trying to find Product Images for your old Paparazzi Jewelry?
We recommend using Chrome browser for this task and a full-size computer or laptop. To do this fastest, you will need the required Chrome Extensions listed at the bottom of this page.
👋 Here are the steps:
- GOOGLE the PRODUCT NAME
- DOWNLOAD the product’s IMAGES (DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES)
- In Shopify , click PRODUCTS, then ADD PRODUCT
- Copy and paste the item’s TITLE.
- Upload the item’s IMAGES.
- Set the item PRICE to $5
- Specify the QUANTITY you have on hand
- Set VENDOR to “Paparazzi Accessories”
- Set COLLECTION to the item's style. (e.g. Bracelets, Earrings, etc)
- Set COLLECTION to "Featured Items” to Feature the item on the HOME PAGE.
- In the TAGS section, add the item’s color(s).
- Click SAVE
👋 Congratulations. You’ve just added your product!
Required Chrome Extensions
👉Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org